Semester 1- review Quiz 3 - Spreadsheets1.
an address for a cell, a bingo number create online activities , not written correctly for a spreadsheet, part of a formula,
2. Among other attributes, spreadsheets can quickly create graphs. What are the most necessary parts of a good graph?
begin with =, know the math, use cell addresses not the data in the cells, know the math, begin with =, use cell addresses not the data in the cells, begin with =, use cell addresses not the data in the cells, know the math,, use the Insert formula in the menu,
3. What is the quickest way to total a long column?
total expenses subtracitng taxes, gross amount of money made, income minus expenses, total income,
the total amount minus expenses or deductions, the overall total amount, profit, expenses plus deductions,
5. In the spreadsheet about the hotdog stand, what would be the formula you would insert into D3?
the total amount minus expenses or deductions, the overall total amount ESL , income and deductions, expenses plus deductions minus profit,
6. In the spreadsheet that illustrates how excel can be formulated to quickly give areas, perimeters, circumferences, and volumes, what would be the formula for the area of any circle? (F5)
ssshipment.JPG, , ,
7. In the spreadsheet on the monthly report for the bakery, what would be the formula to determine the profit for Bend, Or?
=C10%2bD10, =sum(c10:d10), =C10-D10, =c10/D10,
8. What is the correct way to begin putting in spreadsheet formulas?
=C5:C10, =AVERAGE(C5-C10), =Sum(c5-C10), =Sum(C5:C10),
a title, labels for the axes, and a key, a title and a key, a key and label for the x-axis, color coded bars or pie graph %22slices%22,
formula.jpg, , ,
=πR*2, =3.14G5*G5, =3.14*G5*G5, =3.14*G5*2,
12. In the spreadsheet concerning bakery shipments and the numbers of items still needing to be shipped, what is the correct formula for C12?
=sum(first cell-last cell), add each cell using the clicking technique, ∑, π,
13. In the spreadsheet concerning bakery shipments and the numbers of items still needing to be shipped, what is the correct formula for E10?
copy and paste, fill down or right , ∑, use the clicking technique to put in new cell addresses that occur when in a new row or in a new column,
14. What is the quickest way of copying formulas when you are doing the same math, but changing only the row or only the column?
sshotdog.JPG, , ,
=B3%2bC3, =B3/C3, =B3*C3 online quizzes , =B3-C3,
16. A32 is
aaReport.JPG, class website , ,
=C13*(D13%2bE13), =C13/D13-E13, =C13-D13-E13, None of these ,