March Spelling List One SB,GH,SV,RB,JM1. The old lady # when I said hello.
We stopped at the local store for some food.mp3, , ,
2. The dog # it%27s tail in the park.
robing, robbing, robin, robbin,
The squirrel was robbing the birdfeeder of the nuts.mp3, , teaching ,
swiming, swimming, sawiming, sawimming,
5. We # war on Japan in World War II.
We saw the beaver swimming in the river downstream.mp3, , ,
waged, wagged, wayged, waigged,
The dog wagged its tail in the park.mp3, , class website ,
8. I thought we were there but I must have been #.
smiled, smyled create online tests , smilled, smilet,
9. The squirrel was # the bird feeder of the nuts.
The old lady smiled when I said hello.mp3, , invite students ,
ray king, raking, array king active teaching , rayking,
11. We saw the beaver # in the water downstream.
We asked Dad if he wanted help raking the leaves.mp3, , ,
12. We asked Dad if he wanted help # the leaves.
waged, waiged, wayged, way edged,
13. We were # numbers in Math.
We waged war on Japan in World War II.mp3, , ,
14. We # at the local store for some food.
luked, looked school , locked, loocked,
She looked up at the stars with wonder in her eyes.mp3, class website , matching excercise ,
dreaming, dreeming teacher , dreiming, draeming,
I thought we were there but I must have been dreaming.mp3, , ,
grooping, grouping, grueping, gruepang,
We were grouping numbers in Math.mp3, , ,