Activity 2.2 . The excretory SystemDear students, Please follow the instructions that your teacher displays on the screen and complete the activity accordingly. Thank you!
1. Fibrous connective tissue that surrounds each kidney is the
The rectum, The lung, The liver, The kidney,
2. Which of the labelled parts in the above image stores urine?
Glomerulus, Distal convoluted tubule, Connective tubule, Loop of Henle,
3. Which of the following is correct about the structure labelled D in the structure above?
1,5,3,4,2, 5,1,3,4,2, 2,4,1,3,5, 2,1,4,5,3,
4. Which of the following organs is not part of the excretory system
cortex, renal capsule, renal pyramid distance learning , renal medulla,
hemoglobin, protein, salts, urea,
strucutre of the kidney kubbu.png, , ,
7. The basic histological and functional unit of the kidney is the
It leads to the urinary bladder, It is the urethra, It leads to the renal pelvis grading , It leads to the urethra,
8. These compounds are reabsorbed from the filtrate back into the blood EXCEPT
blood cells in the urine, less glucose in the urine, more urea in the urine, damage to the peritubular capillaries,
9. The final site of water reabsorption in the kidney tubules (nephron) is the
Structute of the urinary system.png, , ,
10. The final reabsorption of water takes place in the structure labelled ___
W, X, Y, Z,
Urea, Sugar educational games , Protein, Salt,
12. #Given these parts of a nephron: Arrange them in the correct order of flow of fluid in the tubules. 1. renal corpuscle (Bowman`s capsule) 2. collecting duct (Connecting tubule) 3. loop of Henle 4. distal tubule 5. proximal tubule
The nephrone kubuu.png, , ,
13. Which of the following is not an indication of a problem in the kidney?
A, B distance learning , C improve results , D,
14. Damage in the glomerulus might result in
neprhon, renal capsule, kidney, cells,
15. The renal vein takes blood away from the kidney and returns it to the heart through the ________
inferior vena cava, superiror vena cava, pulmonary vein, renal artery,