What do you know about London and the UK?In groups of 4, choose the correct option to answer the question. There are 20 questions. Remember you only have 10 seconds for each question.
1. The British flag is popularly known as...
Jack Union, Jack United distance learning , Union Jacky, Union Jack
2. Where does the Queen live?
Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, Clarance House, St. James Palace
3. Which football team%27s stadium is NOT in London?
Arsenal, Totenham Hotspur, Manchester United, Chelsea
4. What%27s the name of the big river running through London?
The river Danube, The river Thames, The river Seine, The river Shannon
5. Which of these do you think is the most popular meal in the UK?
Curry, Sunday roast online learning games , Full English breakfast, Fish and chips
6. Picadilly Circus is...
The meeting point of six streets, The London Circus, A Concert Hall, A famous street
7. Westminster Abbey is...
a royal park create online tests , a royal church, a royal museum, a royal cathedral
8. The Tower of London was built in the 11th century as...
a royal palace, a prison, a fortress, a bridge
9. How do Londoners call the underground?
Metro, Subway, Tube, Underground
10. The Crown Jewels are kept in...
The Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, The Big Ben
11. What can you see at Madame Tussauds?
Sculptures, The Queen%27s old belongings, Paintings, Waxworks
12. Which museum can we find in Trafalgar Square?
National Gallery, National History Museum, British Museum, Houses of Parliament
13. Which famous british singer or band is related to Abbey Road crossing in London?
Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Adelle
14. Which of these is a famous park in London?
Central Park , Hyde Park educational games , Phoenix Park, Luxembourg Park
15. Which famous British author was The Globe Theatre associated with?
Charles Dickens, Virginia Wolf, J.K. Rowling, William Shakespeare
16. Which of these streets or neighbourhoods is not in London?
Baking Street quiz , Portobello Road, Notting Hill, Candem Town
17. What%27s the most famous Department Store in London?
Brick Lane Market, London Eye, Harrods, Stonehenge
18. Which of these statements is NOT true about the British Pound?
The smallest coin is 5 pence, The initials are GBP, The biggest note is 50 pounds, The symbol is £
19. Which of these statements is NOT true?
We need the passport to enter the United Kingdom, Most of the public museums in London are free, In UK, shops close around 6:00pm, The tube is free if you travel within London