Activity 8. SIMPLE PRESENTACTIVITY 8. SIMPLE PRESENT. AFFIRMATIVE STATEMENTS. COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WRITING THE VERBS IN SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE.
1. Every day Mary # (wake up) at 6 in the morning.
listens, , ,
2. People usually # (go) to the cinema on Fridays.
go, , ,
3. My brother # (fix) everything. He is an engineer.
has, , distant learning ,
4. He # (work) from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
take, , ,
5. She # (have) breakfast at the office.
works, , ,
6. Jess # (read) a book at night.
love, grading , ,
7. I # (love) sleeping all day.
watch, print quizzes , ,
8. We # (take) a bath in the evening.
fixes, , ,
9. You often # (watch) Walking Dead on Mondays.
reads, , ,