Activity 3.2 Type BChoose the correct option to answers each question. All questions carry equal marks. Click on the finish button when you you are done and call the teacher to check your grade before you close the result window. Make sure you take a screen shot of your result and keep it as evidence. Do not upload it in classroom. Thank you!
1. One mole of silicon (Si) has a mass of 28.086 g, and one mole of carbon has a mass of 12.011 g. What is the mass of one mole of silicon carbide (SiC)?
TRUE, FALSE, ,
2. Calculate the number of atoms in 13.2 mol copper.
Kelvin, meter, kilogram, mole,
3. One mole of any substance is equals to 6.02 X 10^23
0.60 x 10^23 molecules, 2.4 x 10^–23 moleculea, 2.4 x 10^24 molecules, 2.4 x 10^23 molecules,
4. Which compound has the smallest molar mass?
CO, H2O2, CO2, H2O,
5. Calculate the number of molecules in 4.0 mol H2O.
0.185 g , 0.299 g, 0.0747 g, 0.0185 g,
6. What is the mass of 2.25 moles of sulfuric acid (H2SO4)?
50.0 g, 98.0 g , 112 g , 220 g,
7. A balloon contains 4.50 x 10^22 atoms of helium (He) gas. Calculate the mass of helium in grams.
0.0313 x 10^23 atoms , 1.10 x 10^23 atoms, 0.187 x 10^23 atoms , 1.13 x 10^23 atoms,
8. Which of the following represents the correct unit of the molecular weight?
2.340 g, 40.097 g, 16.075 g, 3.3734 x 10^2 g,
9. The mass of one mole of a substance is equal to its molecular weight
2.19 x 10^23 atoms , 27.95 x 10^–23 atoms, 7.95 x 10^24 atoms , 79.5 x 10^23 atoms,
10. Copper is one of a group of metals called the coinage metals. How many atoms of copper (Cu) are in a pure copper coin weighing 12.0 g?
90.2%25, 87.9%25, 93.8%25, No enough information to calculate this,
11. In the reaction shown below, 2.00 x 10^3 g CaCO3 produce 1.05 x 10^3 g of CaO, what is the percent yield?
g, kg/atom, mole elearning , g/mol,