9 weeks test reviewAnswer the following questions. Use your notes if you have too. This is to help you review. It will show you the answers after you finish.
1. What is a food chain?
because food becomes water online education , because food is good, because it give the organism energy,
2. What is a food web?
sun, soil crossword maker , water, light,
3. What isthe role of the grassin the food chain?
snake, seeds, sun, hawk,
4. An animal with white fur would probably live where?
tree, waterstimulate your students , bird multiple choice questions , frog,
5. Which is an example of a biotic and abiotic factor?
it will keep him warmer, It helps keep him cooler in the winter, It helps keep him warmer in the winter, It helps him blend in with the environmet so predators cant see him,
6. In a food chain, the rabbit would get its energy from
desert, tropical rain forest, polar region, grasslands,
7. Which of the following does not need food to grow?
to get energy from the sun, the grass is a food source for the top predator improve results , the grass makes its own food, and the energy is used by other organisms, the grass breaks down dead organisms,
8. What is an herbivore?
water and rocks, rocks and sun, trees and grasshoppers, grass and sun,
9. What is a consumer
meat only, both plants and animals,
10. In a food chain, if you remove the top predator, the secondary consumer will decrease.
an animal that eats plants, an animal that eats animals, an animal that eats both plants and animals,
11. Organisms need to eat food because
An organism that eats other organsims, , ,
12. What happens on the energy pyramind as you get closer to the top?
the path that energy transfers from one organism to the next, , ,
13. What does a carnivore eat?
overlapping food chain, the transfer of energy from one organsim to another, Answer_3,
14. A foxes fur changes color from brown to white. Why is it important for the fur to change color?
TRUE, FALSE, ,