MZ_19_11_20101. I had to # myself to get up this morning.
seem, , ,
2. The rise in crime is mainly due to social and economic #.
bargains, , ,
3. Mix in the remaining ingredients and serve #.
encouraged, results , ,
4. Ann didn%27t # very sure.
attended, ESL , ,
5. I want to thank everyone who has # and suppprted me.
prove, , active teaching ,
6. Many young girls became domestic #.
admit, , ,
7. Tickets are # from the box office.
compared, , ,
8. The test measures children%27s # in reading, spelling and maths.
appointment, , ,
9. Heavy traffic is # delays on the freeway.
servants , , ,
10. Do you # to work?
afford, , ,
11. After # independence in 1957, it wad renamed %27Ghana%27
immediately, , ,
12. The girls come from a # of different backgrounds.
different, , ,
13. You may not like her, but you have to # that she%27s good at her job.
causing, , ,
14. The police # the suspect%27s fingertips with those found at the crime scene.
achievements, , ,
15. Penny doesn%27t think her co-workers # her as an equal.
cycle, , ,
16. You are wrong and I can # it.
variety, , ,
17. We can%27t # to go on holiday this year.
gaining, , ,
18. He%27s the # of the local tennis club.
member, , ,
19. I%27d like to make an # to see the doctor.
factors, , ,
20. Only 12 people # the meeting.
available, , ,
21. Our sons are very # from each other.
influence, , ,
22. Several factors are likely to # this decision.
force, quiz , ,