LinkersSELECT ALL THE CORRECT ANSWERS for the first 4 questions. Then Select JUST 1 ANSWER for the rest.
1. Horses, camels and elephants were used to transport armies and soldiers during wars. ___________, many of these animals died in these wars.
should, shouldn%27t, ought to activity , have to,
2. ___________ I love animals, I don%27t think people should keep them in their homes.
Yet, Even though, But, However,
3. We can use...... to express obligation. This means things that you believe are important and necessary, or the things that are required by a school or a formal authority.
But, However interactive , Even though, Yet,
4. Many people are against animal testing. ____________ without such tests, we would not have developed new medicines.
Yet, Even though class web page , On the contrary, However,
5. ____________ people claim that animal rights aren%27t protected, there are many organizations all over the world that focus on this issue.
However, Even though, On the contrary, But,
6. Animals, like elephants and horses, were used to build amazing structures, like the pyramids __________, their hard work and suffering are hardly ever acknowledged.
But, However educational games , Even though, Yet,
7. ____________ animals work hard for us, they are often abandoned when they get sick or too old to work.
Even though, Yet, On the contrary, But,
8. Some people think the reason I became vegetarian is because I love animals. ____________, I am vegetarian for health reasons, and not because I care about animal rights.
Yet, Even though, However, On the contrary,
9. We can use... to make a recommendation.
Even though, Yet, On the contrary, And,
10. Many people eat meat. _____________, humans don%27t need animal protein to stay healthy.
Yet, On the contrary, However, But,