Mesopotamia and Egypt Review Quiz1. What feature of geography did Egypt and Mesopotamia have in common?
River valleys, Mountains, Oceans, Steppe
2. Which of the following was characteristic of both Egyptian and Mesopotamian religions?
Polytheism, Monotheism, Monism, Atheism
3. Theocracy refers to a government led by _____.
religious leaders., educated scholars., warriors., farmers.
4. This group was at the bottom of both Egyptian and Mesopotamian society.
Pharaohs, Merchants, Farmers, Slaves
5. In which civilization would you have found pharaohs who ruled with absolute authority.
Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, China
6. Where did cuneiform writing originate?
Sumer, Babylon, Egypt, Phoenicia
7. Where was the Code of Hammurabi the law?
Egypt, Sumer, Babylon, Assyria
8. Egypt was located on the continent of _____?
Asia, Africa, North America, Oceania
9. Mesopotamia was located in a region known as the _____.
delta learning , Fertile Crescent, Nile River Valley, Mediterranean Sea