Greek People1. Who created the formula a2%2bb2=c2?
Phidias, Pericles, Euclid, Pythagoras
2. learning Who is the %22father of history?%22
Herodotus, Homer, Hippocrates, Aristotle
3. Which philosopher said, %22the unexamined life if not worth living?%22
Sophocles, Socrates, Aristotle, Homer
4. teacher Which playwright is known as the %22father of tragedy?%22
Pericle, Hippocrates, Plato, Aeschuylus
5. Which philosopher created a method for arguing logic and was famous for tutoring Alexander the Great?
Aristotle, Homer, Plato, Socrates
6. Which historian gave a historical account of the Peloponnesian War?
Herodotus, Phidias, Thucydides, Sophocles
7. Who wrote The Iliad and The Odyssey?
Pythagoras, Sophocles, Archimedes, Homer
8. Who was the politician during the golden age of Athens?
Pericles results history , Euclid crossword maker , Socrates, Alexander the Great
9. Which playwright wrote Oedipus Rex?
Hippocrates, Plato, Homer, Sophocles
10. interactive learning Which Greek mathematician identified the principle of the lever and calculated pi?
Euclid, Pythagoras, Hippocrates, Archimedes
11. Which Greek mathematician wrote a book about geometry called The Elements?
Euclid, Pythagoras, Aristotle, Plato
12. Which sculptor created the statue of Athena at the Athenian acropolis?
Sophocles, Phidias, Pericles, Socrates
13. distance learning Which Greek person is known as the %22father of medicine?%22
Hippocrates, Archimedes, Phidias, Socrates