KAROLINA_MAJ_1 (copy)1. The rise in crime is mainly due to social and economic #
concerning, including, due to, instead of,
2. It is reported that Taiwan will # English as the second official language by 2007
carrying out, trying out, checking out, proving out,
3. The brutal # of political prisoners.
Including, Despite create online tests , Instead of, Concerning,
4. Two of the tyres had to be #
affected, improved, replaced, approved,
5. Sorry to # you, but I have an urgent message.
approve, supply, concern, pronounce,
6. We heard the sound of an # car.
including, instead of, concerned, despite,
7. Thomas Wolfe was born # 1900.
introduce, reduce, include, provide,
8. How does living in a city # your lifestyle?
reveal, hesitate, compete, challenge,
9. Please send us information # the existing buildings
queue, linguists, omnipresent, minefield,
10. Have you # the possibiliy of retraining?
compete, persevere ESL , average, concerned,
11. Tolstoy%27s experiences of war had a # effect on his work.
mood, approach, average, compete,
12. For the Japanese the English language is pretty much like a #.
efficient, grateful, minefield, approaching,
13. When asked for directions in Japan, the young Japanese will not # and reply in a very civilized manner, using good English.
complete, minefield, efficient class page , moody,
14. She is in a good # today.
treatment, supply, temperature, hiccups,
15. # being annoyed, he seemed quite pleased
approach, mood, minefield, treatment,
16. Any prisoner who # to escape will be shot.
moody, proud, efficient, grateful,
17. A two-language kindergarten costs about 200 dollars, which is half the # salary.
questioned, persevered, treated, preserved,
18. We would be very # for any information you can give us.
at, in elearning , on, within,
19. The Senate # a plan for federal funding of local housing programmes.
effect, reflect online activities , affect, defect,
20. As we get older, our bodies get less # at burning up calories.
attempt, comtempt, distempt, ettempt,
21. They were # by the police for over 12 hours.
dissolved, included, approved, consisted,
22. We went for a picnic # bad weather
include, supply, provide crossword maker , disturb,
23. How do you # your name?
struggle, profound, previous, preliminary,
24. Forensic experts are now # DNA tests
supplied, changed, considered, demended,