Honey Bees - Natural Historywatch the video carefully and then circle the best answer to the following questions
1. what part of her body does a bee use to suck nectar from flowers?
bees make honey, honey is the only food consumed by humans made by insect educational games , bees help pollinate fruits, vegetables, and other crops., all the above,
2. which if the following statements is true
queen, Drones, Workers, all the above,
3. where do honey bees live?
bees have on pair of wings and compound eyes, bees have two pairs of wings and compound eyes, bees have three pairs of wings and compound eyes, bees do not have compund eyes,
4. watch the video carefully and then circle the best answer to the following questions
in bee hives, tree barks quiz , everywhere, in logs,
5. why do people carea about bees?
pentagons, polygons, hexagons, octagons,
6. the honeycombs inside the hive are made up of small boxes called cells, which are six sided or;
wings, Tongue, antennae, thorax,
7. how can a queen bee be indentified
they defend the bee hive, during summer, they cool the bee hive, they do not die after stinging, they make honey from nectar in the bee hive,
8. whay are female bees important?
it can fly, it has three pairs of wings, it has a red dot school , it has yellow dot,