ARTUR_MAJ_11. Two of the tyres had to be #
concerning, including, due to, instead of,
2. A two-language kindergarten costs about 200 dollars, which is half the # salary.
carrying out, trying out, checking out, proving out,
3. Please send us information # the existing buildings
Including, Despite, Instead of, Concerning,
4. We heard the sound of an # car.
affected, improved, replaced, approved,
5. Tolstoy%27s experiences of war had a # effect on his work.
approve, supply, concern, pronounce,
6. Sorry to # you, but I have an urgent message.
including, instead of, concerned, despite,
7. We went for a picnic # bad weather
introduce, reduce, include, provide,
8. When asked for directions in Japan, the young Japanese will not # and reply in a very civilized manner, using good English.
reveal, hesitate activity , compete, challenge,
9. The Senate # a plan for federal funding of local housing programmes.
queue, linguists, omnipresent create online quizzes , minefield,
10. How do you # your name?
compete, persevere, average, concerned,
11. How does living in a city # your lifestyle?
mood, approach matching excercise , average, compete,
12. Have you # the possibiliy of retraining?
efficient, grateful online quizzes , minefield computer assisted language learning , approaching,
13. Thomas Wolfe was born # 1900.
complete, minefield, efficient quiz , moody,
14. Aspirin should help reduce the #
treatment, supply, temperature educational activities , hiccups,
15. Any prisoner who # to escape will be shot.
approach, mood, minefield, treatment,
16. We would be very # for any information you can give us.
moody, proud, efficient educational activities , grateful,
17. She is in a good # today.
questioned, persevered, treated, preserved,
18. Forensic experts are now # DNA tests
at, in, on, within,
19. The rise in crime is mainly due to social and economic #
effect, reflect, affect, defect,
20. # being annoyed, he seemed quite pleased
attempt, comtempt, distempt ESL , ettempt,
21. They were # by the police for over 12 hours.
dissolved, included online education , approved, consisted,
22. For the Japanese the English language is pretty much like a #.
include, supply, provide, disturb,
23. As we get older, our bodies get less # at burning up calories.
pronounced, profound, previous, preliminary,
24. The brutal # of political prisoners.
supplied, changed, considered, demended,