Photosynthesis %26 Respiration Dynamic QuizClick on the best answer choice. You have 30 seconds to answer each question. If you miss an answer the letter of the correct answer will turn red. Have fun!
1. What are the products of photosynthesis? (what the plants make)
carbon dioxide and water, nitrogen gas, glucose and oxygen, proteins
2. Where in the plant does photosynthesis take place?
leaves, roots, stem, flowers
3. Why do all living things need to do cellular respiration?
to get rid of wastes, to make food, to move water out of cells, to get the energy they need
4. In a plant cell where does photosynthesis take place?
vacuole, nucleus, chloroplast, cell membrane
5. What is aerobic respiration?
a process that needs oxygen, a process that does NOT need oxygen, a process in which plants make glucose and oxygen, a process that no living things do
6. What gives cells a lot more energy?
anaerobic respiration, aerobic respiration, photosynthesis, getting a lot of water
7. dynamic quiz What is the unit of energy that cells need?
sodium chloride, watt, ATP, sunlight
8. What are the reactants (what is taken in) of cellular respiration?
water and nitrogen, carbon dioxide and water, cereal and milk, sugar (glucose) and oxygen
9. What is the pigment in the chloroplast that absorbs the energy from the Sun?
chlorophyll, food coloring dye, lactic acid, red coloring