cardiovascular1. Where is the heart located?
In the lower chest cavity, Just to the left of the lungs, In the Mediastimum, Behind and just above the diaphram
2. This layer of the heart encloses and holds the heart in place while allowig freedom of movement to contract.
Pericardium, Pericardial cavity, Myocardium, Endocardium
3. Out of the three layers of the heart wall, which layer consists of Thick Cardiac Muscle Tissue?
Myocardium, Epicardium quiz generator , Endocardium, Atricardium
4. out of the 4 chambers of the heart, which/what chamber/s are the discharging chambers?
Atria improve results , Ventricles, Right Atrium, Left Ventricle
5. Of the four chambers of the heart, which chamber of the heart receives blood from the Coronary Sinus?
Right Atrium, Left Atrium, Left Ventricle, Right Ventricle
6. Blood entering this chamber has a low oxygen content.
Left Atrium, Right Atrium, Right Ventricle, Left ventricle
7. web 2.0 This chamber of the heart has a high oxygen content.
Right Atrium, Left Atrium, Left Ventricle, Right ventricle
8. I have a thick muscular wall.
Right Atrium, Left Atrium, Right Ventricle, Left Ventricle
9. elearning I force blood to all parts of the body except the lungs.
Left Ventricle, Right Ventricle, Right Atrium, Left Atrium
10. quiz generator I pump blood a short distance through the lungs under low resistance to blood flow.
Left Ventricle, Right Ventricle, Left Atrium, Right Atrium
11. Allows blood to flow only one direction from the left atrium to the left ventricle?
Tricuspid Valve, Mitral Valve, Aoritc Semilunar Valve, Pulmonary Semilunar Valve
12. This valve allows blood flow into the Aorta.
Aortic Semi Lunar Valve, Pulmonary Semi Lunar Valve, Mitral Valve, Aortic Tri-cuspid Valve
13. Pulmonary Veins bring _____ _____ blood back to the ____ ____from the lungs.
Oxygen poor, Right Atrium, Oxygen rich, Left Atrium, Oxygen Depleted, Right Ventricle, Co2 Rich, Left Ventricle
14. These vessels supplies nutritive blood to the heart Muscle.
Myoatrial Arteries quiz builder , Cardiac Veins, Coronary Arteries, Coronary Sinus
15. The hinderance to the flow of blood through the vessels is known as what?
Arterial Resistance, Peripheral Resistance educational games , Arterial Restriction, Veinous Restriction
16. build your own quiz Blood pressure will increase if which of the following conditions are met?
Increased heart Action, and Increased blood volume, Increased blood volume and decreased heart action, Decreased heart action, and decreased blood volume, Decreaed blood volume and increaced heart action
17. online Which Arteries supply the brain with blood?
Brachiocephalic and Left Subclavian, Neurocephalic and Common Carotid, External Carotid, and Vertebral, Internal Carotid, and Vertebral
18. In the developing fetus, what organ is not developed?
Heart, Lungs, Kidneys, Spleen
19. In the developing fetal heart, what are the two holes that close at birth?
Foramen Ovale, Ductus Steinosus, Ductus Arteriosus, Foramen Shunt, Foramen Ovale, and Ductus Ateriosus, Ductus Steinosus and Mital valve