Properties of Metals, Nonmetals, and Metalloids1. Clue: Luster, malleable, ductile, conductor
Metals, Nonmetals, Metalloids, Noble Gases
2. Luster, malleable, ductile, conductor
Carbon, Potassium, Copper, Graphite
3. Material that conducts electricity better than a nonmetal, but not as well as a metal.
conductor, insulator, ductility, semiconductor
4. Examples of these elements include: silicon, boron, and polonium.
Metals, Nonmetals, Metalloids, Conductors
5. This gentleman arrnaged elements into a structure called the Periodic Table.
John Dalton, Albert Einstein, Dmitri Mendeleev, Sir Isaac Newton
6. Which nonmetal forms coal and diamonds?
nitrogen, carbon, iodine, chlorine
7. Copper, platinum, and ___are the most ductile metals.
gold, iron, lead, silver
8. What is the only metal to be a liquid at room temperature?
mercury, aluminum, iron, copper
9. create online activities Gases that rarely react with other elements are called inert or ___ gases.
corrosive, noble, ductile, semiconductive
10. rubber, wood, plastic
insulators, conductors, semiconductors, metalloid