PRE A1 MAY 20151. My dad drinks coffee and my mum drinks tea.
B, D, C, A
2. I don%27t usually eat ice creams in the winter.
G, B, C, F
3. How many eggs are in the box?
A, H, B, F
4. My sister doesn%27t like carrots but I love them!
A, G, F, D
5. My mum%27s making a cake for my birthday party.
B, H, C, E
6. We wear shoes and _______ on our feet.
shirts, socks, shorts,
7. Some people wear _______ on their fingers.
hats, glasses, rings,
8. Men don%27t usually wear _______ .
dresses, jeans, boots,
9. It%27s very cold today so put _______ your jacket when you go out.
on, off, in,
10. How often does your dad wear a _______ ?
time, clock, watch,
11. online activities I always _______ off my sunglasses before I go swimming.
put, make, take,
12. My mum and dad ____ it to me last year for my birthday. I really love it!
give, gave, giving,
13. I ____ guitar lessons three times a week.
have, has, having,
14. e-learning My teacher%27s called Mr Jones. He%27s really nice, and he plays the guitar really well! I ____ play well yet
isn%27t, doesn%27t, don%27t,
15. but I%27m ____ quickly!
learn, learning, will learn,
16. create online quizzes Mr Jones ____ gets angry if I make a mistake.
not, never, no,
17. I play ____ my bedroom every day too.
in, on, at,
18. I want ____ a really good player in the future.
become, becoming, to become,
19. My older brother Jason plays guitar too. One day, I want to be a better player ____ him!
that, than, then,
20. I got this skateboard about ______ .
two years ago, usually after school, great fun, a photo of
21. educational games I go skateboarding every day, ______ .
great fun, can be dangerous, usually after school, do tricks
22. It%27s ______ ! I really enjoy it!
can be dangerous, great fun, usually after school, two years ago
23. Lots of ______ skateboards too.
do tricks, a photo of, great fun, my friends have
24. We jump and ______ and try to go really fast!
do tricks, can be dangerous, a photo of, usually after school
25. Reporter: Is it difficult to learn? Nora: ____________
Sure! Get in! Let%27s go!, No, it%27s not. It%27s actually very easy!, It%27s very safe – but of course you must be careful!, It%27s very quiet and peaceful up in the sky – I love that!
26. Reporter: Is it a safe sport, or is it dangerous? Nora: ____________
It%27s very safe – but of course you must be careful!, No, it%27s not. It%27s actually very easy!, It%27s very quiet and peaceful up in the sky – I love that!, No, I can only fly balloons.
27. Reporter: What do you like about flying a balloon? Nora: ____________
It%27s very safe – but of course you must be careful!, When I was about 18 years old., It%27s very quiet and peaceful up in the sky – I love that!, Sure! Get in! Let%27s go!
28. Reporter: Can you also fly a plane or a helicopter? Nora: ____________
No, it%27s not. It%27s actually very easy!, Because I haven%27t got enough money., Sure! Get in! Let%27s go!, No, I can only fly balloons.
29. Reporter: Can we go for a ride in your balloon? Nora: ____________
Sure! Get in! Let%27s go!, No, I can only fly balloons., It%27s very quiet and peaceful up in the sky – I love that!, No, it%27s not. It%27s actually very easy!
30. Sam says that five countries are ______ Australia.
smaller than, larger than, the same size as,
31. In Australia, Sydney is the ______ city.
biggest, capital, only,
32. Sam says there ______ good places to swim in Australia.
are many, aren%27t many, aren%27t any,
33. ESL Australians probably don%27t have ______ at Christmas.
fun, food, snow,
34. The photo at the bottom shows a kangaroo ______ the sea.
standing near, swimming in multiple choice questions , running out of,
35. Your mum phones you on your mobile phone. %22Where are you now?%22she asks. What do you say?
%22I%27m going to get the bus tomorrow.%22, %22I%27m on the bus at the moment.%22, %22I get the bus to school every day.%22,
36. You%27re buying a train ticket. What do you say?
%22Can I have a ticket to Athens, please?%22, %22Did you buy a ticket to Athens?%22 quiz builder , %22Is she going to buy a ticket to Athens?%22,
37. You want to go on a bike ride so you call your friend. What do you say?
%22Let%27s go on a bike ride!%22, %22Why did you go on a bike ride?%22, %22We went on a great bike ride!%22,
38. Someone asks: %22Does this bus go to the town centre?%22 What do you say?
%22Yes, it is!%22, %22Yes, it does!%22, %22Yes, it can!%22,
39. You%27re walking home from school with a friend. What do you say?
%22Hi! How are you today?%22, %22Hello! I%27m walking home from school.%22, %22Bye! Have a lovely weekend. See you on Monday!%22,