Slider Ordinary NounsA noun is the name of a thing. Book, cat, house, river and street are all nouns. Sometimes it is helpful to think: %22Can I put a/an or the in front of this word?%22, e.g. I can see the table. I pick up a cat. If you can, it is likely that it is a noun.
1. class web page Can you find the noun?
create e-learning , devastatingly, hard, stream
2. Which of these words is a noun?
pleasing, dramatically, smother, doorway
3. Can you find the noun?
fill learning , temperature, ancient, rudely
4. Which of these words is a noun?
sadly, remember, fire, gradual
5. Can you find the noun?
scratching, passionate, grumpily, paper
6. Which of these words is a noun?
table, helpfully, pretty, jumping
7. Can you find the noun?
dangerously, careful, cooking, hotel
8. Can you find the noun?
mother, legal, gather, slowly
9. Which of these words is a noun?
inventive, horse, precisely, collects
10. interactive Find the noun among these words.
shimmers, mobile phone, old, tiredly
11. Locate the noun from among these words.
television, pours, massive, politely
12. interactive learning Click on the noun.
speaker, communicating, rapidly, affectionate
13. Identify the noun.
category, attentively, mow, ragged
14. Locate the noun.
accurately, teacher, generous, plead