Tablets DT2 - ST1. Which are the basic excipients included into the sucking tablets ?
Orodispersible tablets ?, Immediate - release tablets, Dispersible tablets , Modified-release tablets ,
2. What kinds of excipients are responsible for the effervescent effect of effervescent tablets ?
Chlorides, inorganic acids, sodium carbonates, organic acids,
3. Which inorganicsalts are applicable as diluents ?
Local acting tablets, Extended release tablets, rapidly dispersed tablets when they are playced on the tong , intended to be placed for preperation of orodispersible tablets ,
4. What is the disintegration time coated ( dragee) tablets according to Eur . Ph ?
lyophilization, spray-drying, fluid-bed drying, compression,
5. What is the disintegration time of uncoated tablets according to Eur.Ph?
tablets that dissolve in the stomach, tablets that disintegrate in the stomach, tablets that do not disintegrate in the small intestines,
6. What should be the amount per tablet of natural starches used as disintegrants?
dispersible tablets, controlled -release tablets interactive learning , gastro-resistant tablets, orodispersible tablets,
7. Which from the listed below excipients are used as diluents?
mucoadhesive tablets, dispersible tablets, effervescent tablets, bucca tablets,
8. Which is the correct description regarding orodispersible tablets ?
soluble tablets, sucking tablets (lozenges), orodispersible tablets , dispersible tablets,
9. What are the main functions of lubricants?
co-polymers of methacrylic acid, mannitol, polyvinylpyrrolidone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose,
10. What kind of non-caloric sweeteners are used in tablet formulation ?
talc, lactose online quizzes , mannitol, calcium phosphate,
11. Which prpperties determine the differences bewteen α and β lactose ?
magnesium stearate, sucrose, sorbitol, mannitol,
12. Which are the two basic groups of sweeteners applied in pharmacy ?
magnesium stearate, sucrose, sorbitol, mannitol,
13. What groups of the tablets for use in mouth could be defined ?
Rapid release of the active substance , Low hardness, Extended release of active substance, High hardness,
14. What is the disintegration time of soluble and dispersible tablets according to Eur. Ph ?
sucrose, mannitol interactive , hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, polyvinilpyrrolidone,
15. What are the main advantages of natural starches as disintegrants ?
suspending agents, binders, preservatives invite students , gligants,
16. What are the basic characterics of natural on natural staches ?
Talc, Lactose, Calcium hydrogen phospahte, gelatin,
17. What types of excipients are used for tableting ?
Mannitol, Nipagin , Mg-stearete, Maltodextrins,
18. What kinds of polyols are used diluents ?
Good flowability, good water solubility, good compressibility, low hygroscopicity,
19. Which are the required physical - mechanical properties of the powder mixture for direct tableting ?
β lactose monohydrate, amorphous lactose, α lactose anhydrous, α lactose dihydrate,
20. Which in the mechanism by which surfactants improve disintegration ?
low water solubility, good flowability, good compressibility, non hygroscopicity,
21. What are the technological problems ( associated with active substance properties ) in process of tablets formulation ?
lyophilization, Spray - drying, Disc - drying (93 C ), Fluid-bed drying,
22. Which of the listed mechanisms participate in disintegration process ?
good water solubility, High diluting potential , Good lubrication preperties, High compressibility,
23. What is the usual concentrtion of magnesium stearate per tablet ?
Avicel 102, Avicel 301, Avicel 105, Avicel 112,
24. Which are the 3 main parts for one tablet press ?
Avicel 200, Avicel 301, Avicel 105, Avicel 112,
25. What are the basic excipients included into mucoadhesive tablets ?
Bigger particle size , Spherical shape, Higher density, Lower friction,
26. Which from the listed below are modified release tablets ?
Bigger particle size ?, Spherical shape, Higher density, Higher surface area,
27. Which from the listed excipients are bonding agents?
Calicium hydrogen phospahte dihydrate , Mg-carbonate , Mg-oxide, Calcium triphosphate,
28. Which type of listed microcrystalline cellulose ( MCC ) is used for dry granulation ?
Sodium, Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, Calcium carbonate mix questions , Sodium phosphate,
29. What is the usual concentration of talc per tablet ?
high compressibility, low compressibility, insoluble in water, hygroscopicity,
30. Which are the stages of tableting process ?
low elasticity, low compressibility, low wettability, poor flowability,
31. What is the disintegration time of gastro-resistant tablets in medium with pH 6,8 according to Eur.Ph ?
low elasticity, good wettability, low wettability, Good swelling,
32. Which are the methods for preperation of orodispersible tablets ?
mannitol, propylenglycol printable , glycerol, lactytol,
33. Which of listed disintegrants belong to the group of superdisintegrants ?
Swelling, Compexation build your own quiz , Capillary effect, Disiggregation,
34. Which are the disadvantages of the hydrophobic lubricants ?
Disaggregation, Sweeling, Complexation, Effervescention,
35. What groups of the tablets for use in mouth could be defined ?
effervescention, swelling, capillary effect, elastic effect,
36. Which hydrophobic lubricants are primary used ?
1-3%25, 5-15%25, 10-15%25 prepare quiz , 1-5%25,
37. What determines the excellent bonding propertiesof Avicel 105 ?
Crosslinked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, Sodium starch glycolate, cross-linked methylcellulose, cross-linked ethylcellulose,
38. Which of listed disintegrants belong to the group of superdisintegrants?
sodium alginate, cross-lnked polyvinilpyrrolidone, sodium starch glycolate, cross-linked ethylcellulose,
39. What types of diluents are used for tableting?
Increasing of hydrophilicy, Increasing of water uptake results history , decreasing of hydrophilicy, increasing of swealling ability,
40. What is the appropriate mixing ( blending) time during powdering ?
Pregelatinized starches, Sugar syrup, Sodium starch glycolate, Kaolin,
41. What types of microcrystalline cellulose ( MCC ) are used for direct compression ?
Decrease friction between the tablets and the die wall, Facilitating flowability, Improving compressibility, Decrease adhesion with punches,
42. Which inorganic salts are used as diluents ?
PEG 6000, stearic acid online , magnesium stearate, sodium stearyl fumarate,
43. Which of the listed methods are used for preperation of uncoated tablets ?
decrease tablets wetting, decrease friction, decreace adhesion, decrease tablets hardness,
44. Which from the listed substances is disintegrant ?
starch , pectin quiz generator , silicon dioxide, ethylcellulose,
45. What are the basic advantages of microcrystalline cellulose ( MCC )
Xylitol, Sodium alginate, Crosslinked polyvinylpyrrolidone ( crosspovidone ), galactose,
46. What are the basic advantages of a lactose monohydrate?
Up to 1%25, 1-3 %25, 3- 5%25, More than 5 %25,
47. The disintegration test for uncoated tablets intended for per oral application , according to Eur.Ph is performed on
Up to 1%25, 1-8%25, 3-5%25, More than 8%25,
48. Disintegration of effervescent tablets must be determined
about 3 min, between 5 and 10 min, over 15 min, 1 min,
49. What is the basic excipients included into chewable tablets ?
To increase the volume of active substance, To increase flowability, To decrease adhesion between the powder and the punch faces, To improve disintegration,
50. What types of tablets are defined based on the rate and site of release of active substance ?
Silicon dioxide, PEG 6000, stearic acid, talk,
51. What is the composition of Ludipres?
β- carotene, TiO2, Iron oxides, Erythrosine,
52. Which is the basic excipient included into the sucking tablets?
Cyclamates, Noncaloric, Caloric tool for teachers , Polyols,
53. Which from the listed excipients are used as glidants ?
Cyclamates, Sucralose, Glucose, Fructose,
54. Which are the manufacturing stages included into the process of direct compressing ?
Lactose and Kollidone PH30, Lactose , MCC and Crosspovidone, Lactose, Crosspovidone, Microcrystalline cellulose and Silicon dioxide,
55. What is the primary function of glidants in one tablet formulation?
Extrusion, Direct tableting, Lyophilization, Fluid-bed,
56. What is the disintegraton time of effervescent tablets according to Eur. Ph ?
Dry mixing - granulation - tableting , Dry mixing - tableting, Wet granulation - tableting, Granulation - tableting,
57. Which from the listed below substances are disintegrants ?
Good flowability , Low bulk density , Good compressibility, all mentioned above,
58. The difference between single punch and rotatory tablet presses are
Contraction, Compression, Consolidation, Powdering,
59. What kinds of lactose are used in pharmaceutical industry ?
Compaction, Packaging arrangement, Deformation, Relaxation,
60. What are the advantages if amorphous lactose ?
Two punches and filling device, Two dies and pressure punch, Two punches and a die, Filling device , die and pressure punch,
61. Which from the listed below are the mechanisms of disintegration ?
in dies, in number of punches at one position, in motion of dies tablet teaching , in number of dies and puches,
62. What characteristics should possess sublingual tablets ?
Apparatus with six tubes in water medium at temperature of 25 C, Apparatus with six tubes in water medium at temperature of 37C, Apparatus with six tubes in 0,1 N HCL medium at temperature of 25 C build your own quiz , Apparatus with six tubes in 0,1 N HCL medium at temperature of 37 C,
63. Which of the listed process occur during the stage of compression ?
up to 3 min, up to 5 min, up to 30 min, up to 15 min,
64. What is the disintegration time of coated ( film ) tablets according to Eur. Ph ?
up to 3 min, up to 5 min, up to 30 min, up to 15 min,
65. What is the purpose of cross-linking of superdisintegrants ?
Up to 30 min, Up to 60 min, Up tp 90 min online quizzes , Up to 120 min,
66. Whic from the listed excipients is used as carrier for mucoadhesive tablets ?
30 min, 60 min, 15 min, 2 hours,
67. What determines better flowability of Avicel 301 compared to Avicel 101 ?
Using apparatus with six tubes at temperature 37 C, in 200 ml water 25 C tool for teachers , Using apparatus with six tubes at temperature 25 C short answer questions , in 200 ml water at 37 C,
68. Which is the correct description regarding gastro-resistant tablets?
Up to 30 min, Up to 3 min, Up to 5 min, Up to 15 min,
69. The main characteristics of calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate are ?
Up to 30 min, Up to 3 min, Up to 15 min, Up to 5 min,