Tablets DT2 - ST1. Which is the basic excipient included into the sucking tablets?
Orodispersible tablets ?, Immediate - release tablets, Dispersible tablets , Modified-release tablets ,
2. What are the basic excipients included into mucoadhesive tablets ?
Chlorides, inorganic acids, sodium carbonates, organic acids,
3. What determines the excellent bonding propertiesof Avicel 105 ?
Local acting tablets, Extended release tablets, rapidly dispersed tablets when they are playced on the tong , intended to be placed for preperation of orodispersible tablets ,
4. Which is the correct description regarding orodispersible tablets ?
lyophilization, spray-drying, fluid-bed drying improve results , compression,
5. What are the basic advantages of a lactose monohydrate?
tablets that dissolve in the stomach, tablets that disintegrate in the stomach, tablets that do not disintegrate in the small intestines,
6. Which from the listed below substances are disintegrants ?
dispersible tablets, controlled -release tablets, gastro-resistant tablets, orodispersible tablets,
7. What are the advantages if amorphous lactose ?
mucoadhesive tablets, dispersible tablets, effervescent tablets, bucca tablets,
8. What types of tablets are defined based on the rate and site of release of active substance ?
soluble tablets, sucking tablets (lozenges), orodispersible tablets , dispersible tablets,
9. What are the main advantages of natural starches as disintegrants ?
co-polymers of methacrylic acid, mannitol, polyvinylpyrrolidone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose,
10. The difference between single punch and rotatory tablet presses are
talc, lactose, mannitol, calcium phosphate,
11. Which inorganic salts are used as diluents ?
magnesium stearate, sucrose educational activities , sorbitol, mannitol,
12. What are the basic advantages of microcrystalline cellulose ( MCC )
magnesium stearate, sucrose, sorbitol, mannitol,
13. Disintegration of effervescent tablets must be determined
Rapid release of the active substance , Low hardness, Extended release of active substance, High hardness,
14. What is the disintegraton time of effervescent tablets according to Eur. Ph ?
sucrose, mannitol, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, polyvinilpyrrolidone,
15. Which from the listed below excipients are used as diluents?
suspending agents, binders, preservatives, gligants,
16. What kinds of lactose are used in pharmaceutical industry ?
Talc, Lactose, Calcium hydrogen phospahte, gelatin,
17. What is the disintegration time of uncoated tablets according to Eur.Ph?
Mannitol, Nipagin , Mg-stearete, Maltodextrins,
18. What characteristics should possess sublingual tablets ?
Good flowability, good water solubility, good compressibility, low hygroscopicity,
19. What is the purpose of cross-linking of superdisintegrants ?
β lactose monohydrate, amorphous lactose, α lactose anhydrous, α lactose dihydrate,
20. Which are the two basic groups of sweeteners applied in pharmacy ?
low water solubility, good flowability, good compressibility, non hygroscopicity,
21. Which of the listed methods are used for preperation of uncoated tablets ?
lyophilization, Spray - drying interactive learning , Disc - drying (93 C ), Fluid-bed drying,
22. What types of diluents are used for tableting?
good water solubility, High diluting potential , Good lubrication preperties, High compressibility,
23. What is the disintegration time coated ( dragee) tablets according to Eur . Ph ?
Avicel 102, Avicel 301, Avicel 105, Avicel 112,
24. What are the basic characterics of natural on natural staches ?
Avicel 200, Avicel 301, Avicel 105, Avicel 112,
25. Whic from the listed excipients is used as carrier for mucoadhesive tablets ?
Bigger particle size , Spherical shape, Higher density, Lower friction,
26. Which are the stages of tableting process ?
Bigger particle size ?, Spherical shape, Higher density, Higher surface area,
27. Which is the correct description regarding gastro-resistant tablets?
Calicium hydrogen phospahte dihydrate , Mg-carbonate , Mg-oxide, Calcium triphosphate,
28. What is the disintegration time of gastro-resistant tablets in medium with pH 6,8 according to Eur.Ph ?
Sodium, Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, Calcium carbonate, Sodium phosphate,
29. What is the disintegration time of soluble and dispersible tablets according to Eur. Ph ?
high compressibility, low compressibility, insoluble in water, hygroscopicity,
30. What are the main functions of lubricants?
low elasticity, low compressibility, low wettability, poor flowability,
31. What are the technological problems ( associated with active substance properties ) in process of tablets formulation ?
low elasticity, good wettability, low wettability, Good swelling,
32. Which prpperties determine the differences bewteen α and β lactose ?
mannitol, propylenglycol, glycerol, lactytol,
33. What kinds of polyols are used diluents ?
Swelling, Compexation, Capillary effect, Disiggregation,
34. Which are the manufacturing stages included into the process of direct compressing ?
Disaggregation, Sweeling, Complexation, Effervescention,
35. Which of the listed mechanisms participate in disintegration process ?
effervescention, swelling, capillary effect online activities , elastic effect,
36. Which from the listed below are modified release tablets ?
1-3%25, 5-15%25 online , 10-15%25, 1-5%25,
37. Which are the basic excipients included into the sucking tablets ?
Crosslinked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, Sodium starch glycolate, cross-linked methylcellulose, cross-linked ethylcellulose,
38. What types of excipients are used for tableting ?
sodium alginate, cross-lnked polyvinilpyrrolidone, sodium starch glycolate, cross-linked ethylcellulose,
39. What is the basic excipients included into chewable tablets ?
Increasing of hydrophilicy, Increasing of water uptake educational games , decreasing of hydrophilicy, increasing of swealling ability,
40. What is the disintegration time of coated ( film ) tablets according to Eur. Ph ?
Pregelatinized starches, Sugar syrup, Sodium starch glycolate, Kaolin,
41. Which are the 3 main parts for one tablet press ?
Decrease friction between the tablets and the die wall, Facilitating flowability, Improving compressibility, Decrease adhesion with punches,
42. Which type of listed microcrystalline cellulose ( MCC ) is used for dry granulation ?
PEG 6000, stearic acid elearning , magnesium stearate, sodium stearyl fumarate,
43. What types of microcrystalline cellulose ( MCC ) are used for direct compression ?
decrease tablets wetting, decrease friction, decreace adhesion, decrease tablets hardness,
44. Which are the disadvantages of the hydrophobic lubricants ?
starch , pectin, silicon dioxide, ethylcellulose,
45. What is the composition of Ludipres?
Xylitol, Sodium alginate, Crosslinked polyvinylpyrrolidone ( crosspovidone ), galactose,
46. What determines better flowability of Avicel 301 compared to Avicel 101 ?
Up to 1%25, 1-3 %25, 3- 5%25, More than 5 %25,
47. Which are the methods for preperation of orodispersible tablets ?
Up to 1%25, 1-8%25, 3-5%25, More than 8%25,
48. Which from the listed substances is disintegrant ?
about 3 min, between 5 and 10 min, over 15 min educational games , 1 min,
49. What kind of non-caloric sweeteners are used in tablet formulation ?
To increase the volume of active substance, To increase flowability, To decrease adhesion between the powder and the punch faces, To improve disintegration,
50. Which hydrophobic lubricants are primary used ?
Silicon dioxide, PEG 6000, stearic acid, talk,
51. Which mineral pigments are used in tablet formulation ?
β- carotene, TiO2, Iron oxides, Erythrosine,
52. What should be the amount per tablet of natural starches used as disintegrants?
Cyclamates, Noncaloric quiz , Caloric create online quizzes , Polyols,
53. What groups of the tablets for use in mouth could be defined ?
Cyclamates, Sucralose, Glucose, Fructose,
54. Which are the required physical - mechanical properties of the powder mixture for direct tableting ?
Lactose and Kollidone PH30, Lactose , MCC and Crosspovidone, Lactose, Crosspovidone, Microcrystalline cellulose and Silicon dioxide,
55. Which of listed disintegrants belong to the group of superdisintegrants ?
Extrusion, Direct tableting, Lyophilization, Fluid-bed,
56. Which from the listed excipients are bonding agents?
Dry mixing - granulation - tableting , Dry mixing - tableting, Wet granulation - tableting, Granulation - tableting,
57. What kinds of excipients are responsible for the effervescent effect of effervescent tablets ?
Good flowability , Low bulk density test , Good compressibility, all mentioned above,
58. The main characteristics of calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate are ?
Contraction, Compression, Consolidation, Powdering,
59. Which from the listed excipients are used as glidants ?
Compaction, Packaging arrangement, Deformation, Relaxation,
60. Which in the mechanism by which surfactants improve disintegration ?
Two punches and filling device, Two dies and pressure punch, Two punches and a die, Filling device , die and pressure punch,
61. What is the usual concentrtion of magnesium stearate per tablet ?
in dies, in number of punches at one position, in motion of dies tablet, in number of dies and puches,
62. What is the appropriate mixing ( blending) time during powdering ?
Apparatus with six tubes in water medium at temperature of 25 C, Apparatus with six tubes in water medium at temperature of 37C, Apparatus with six tubes in 0,1 N HCL medium at temperature of 25 C, Apparatus with six tubes in 0,1 N HCL medium at temperature of 37 C,
63. What is the usual concentration of talc per tablet ?
up to 3 min, up to 5 min web tool , up to 30 min, up to 15 min,
64. What is the primary function of glidants in one tablet formulation?
up to 3 min, up to 5 min grading , up to 30 min, up to 15 min,
65. Which of the listed process occur during the stage of compression ?
Up to 30 min, Up to 60 min, Up tp 90 min, Up to 120 min,
66. Which from the listed below are the mechanisms of disintegration ?
30 min, 60 min, 15 min computer assisted language learning , 2 hours,
67. The disintegration test for uncoated tablets intended for per oral application , according to Eur.Ph is performed on
Using apparatus with six tubes at temperature 37 C, in 200 ml water 25 C, Using apparatus with six tubes at temperature 25 C, in 200 ml water at 37 C,
68. What groups of the tablets for use in mouth could be defined ?
Up to 30 min, Up to 3 min help students assimilate material , Up to 5 min, Up to 15 min,
69. Which of listed disintegrants belong to the group of superdisintegrants?
Up to 30 min, Up to 3 min, Up to 15 min, Up to 5 min,