COATED TABLETS DT2 - ST1. Which from the listed substances improve film adhesion to the tablet core ?
Higher mechanical strangth, Oblong shape, Low mechanical strangth, Binonvex shape,
2. What are the different types of coated tablets ?
Polvinylpyrrolidone, Methylcyllulose, Shellac, Cellulose acetate phthalate,
3. Which functional polymers are used for preperation of gastro-resistance tablets ?
Solution of gelatin, Solution of acacia dynamic quiz , Sugar syrup, Solution of Carnauba wax,
4. What can be used as solvent system in film - coating ?
Powder particles, Capsules, Tablets, All mentioned above,
5. Which from the listed below substances are used as plasticizers in film - coating ?
granules, tablets, powder particles , capsules,
6. Which of listed polymers are used as non - functional film - coating ?
Sugar, Inorganic fillers, Polymers, Plasticizers,
7. Which from the listed substances can be used as antiadhesive excipients in film-coating ?
Provide the stability of active substance, Improve the solubility of active substance help students assimilate material , Mask the unpleasant taste, Modify the release rate of active substance,
8. The smoothing of dragees could be done with
Eudragit S, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Eudragit E, Eudragit RS,
9. What is the disintegration time of dragees according to EUR.PH ?
Provide the stability of active substance, Delay the release rate of active substance, Sustain the release of active substance, Improve the solubility of active substance ,
10. Which of listed drug dosage forms can be film - coated
Eudragit S, Cellulose acetate phthalate school , Eudragit E, Eudragit RS,
11. Which of listed drug dosage forms can be sugar coated ?
Eudragit S is soluble in pH 7, Eudragit E is soluble in pH 7, Eudragit E is soluble in pH 1-3, Eudragit S is soluble in pH 1-3,
12. What are the requirements for the tablet core intended for coating ?
Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Ehtylcellulose, Edragit E, Eudragit RS,
13. What is the function of functional polymers in film coating ?
triacetine, PEG 1000, Isopropanol computer assisted language learning , dibutylphtalate,
14. What is the disintegration time of film coated tablts according Eur.Ph ?
Tributyl citrate, Simeticone, Nipagin online learning games , PEG 400,
15. What are the appropriate concentrations of plasticizers ( in regard to polymer ) for fil -coating ?
as stabilizer, for light protection, for thermal protection, for humidity protection,
16. Which are the basic equipment used for film coating ?
Water - ethanol dispresions of polymers, Organic dispersions of polymers, Water dispersions of polymers school , Water solutions of polymers,
17. At what pH values Eudragit S and Eudragit E are soluble ?
PEG 400, Acasium gum, Carrageenan, Maltodextrin,
18. What is the function of TiO2 in film - coating ?
Glycerol monostearate ?, PEG, Carrageenan, Simenticone,
19. What can be used as solvent system in film-coating?
From 5 to 15 %25, From 20 to 30 %25, From 30 to 40 %25, From 15 to 35 %25,
20. What is the function of non - functional polymers in film - coating ?
Spary - drying, Fluid-bed apparatus, Extruders, Coating pans,
21. What are the appropriate substances for sealing coat during sugar coating %3e
Granulation and tableting, Tableting, Roller compaction, Capsulation,
22. What represent latexes for film-coating ?
Up to 30 min, Up to 15 min web 2.0 , Up to 60 min, up to 5 min,
23. What are the basic excipients used in the process of film - coating
Up to 30min, Up to 15min, Up to 60min learning , Up to 5min,
24. Press coating is performed by ?
water- ethanol dispresions of polymers, Organic dispresions of polymers, water dispersions of polymers, water solutions of polymers,
25. Which from the listed substance are used as plasticizers in film-coating ?
Water-ethanol solutions of polymers, wtaer solutions of polymers, water dispresions of polymers, all mentioned above,