POWDERS DT2-ST1. Which powder area ( light ) powders ?
Particle size distribution, Flowability, Porosity, Surface areas,
2. Which forces hinder flowability of one powder ?
Using of lubricating excipients, Using of glidants, Changes in process conditions , Increasing of surface area,
3. Which basic technological operations depend on powder flowability ?
Particle shape, Type of the packaging material, The electrostatic forces of attraction, Particle size,
4. What are the basic ( fundamental) physical properties of the powders ?
Microscopy, Sieving distance learning , Coulter counter, Laser diffraction,
5. Which from the listed parameters hinder hinder flowability of a powder
Sieving, Mixing, Tapping, Flow through a funnel,
6. How can powders flow - from rheological point of view ?
Particle shape, Type of container, True density, Particle size,
7. What determines the arrangement ( packing) of one free flowing powder ?
Particle shape, Type of container, Real density , Particle size,
8. Which one from the powders nelow possesses the best flowability according to Hausner ratio (HF)
With high bulk density, With big bulk volume, With low bulk density, With small bulk volume,
9. Which fraction from the same powder should present the best flowability ?
With high bulk density, With big bulk volume, with low bulk density, With small bulk volume,
10. Particle size depends on ?
The volume occupied by the voids between particles, The volume bulk powder, Bulk density, The volume occupied by particles,
11. What is specific bulk volume (bulkiness) of a powder?
HF = 1,30, HF = 1,10, HF = 1,40, HF = 1,50,
12. What represents porosity of one powder ?
CC = 20%25, CC = 10%25, CC = 25%25, CC = 30%25,
13. How can powder flow be tested in laboratory conditions ?
dm = 70μm, dm = 250μm distant learning , dm = 10μm, dm = 100μm,
14. Which one from the powders below posseses the best compressibility according to Carrindex ?
dm = 70μm, dm = 250m short answer questions , dm = 10μm, dm = 100μm,
15. Which of the listed methods ( techinques) are applied for direct determination of particle size ?
The volume occupied by certain powder mass ?, The mass of one powder in certain volume educational games , The volume occupied by one bulk powder, The volume occupied only by particles,
16. What determines the bulk density of one powder ?
Adhesive forces, Particle forces, Gravitation forces, the surface forces,
17. Which forces assist flowability of a powder ?
Adhesive forces, Particle mass, Outside mechanical forces, The surface forces,
18. What determines the cohesion of a powder ?
Adhesive, Humiditystimulate your students , Friction, All mentioned above,
19. Which are the basic approaches for improving flowability of powders ?
Bulk density, Particle size, Friction interactive , All mentioned above,
20. Which physical properties of the powders are related to their bulk density ?
Comminution, Sieving, Mixing, Filling into capsules,
21. Which from the listed parameters improve flowability of a powder ?
Newtonian, Pseudoplastic, Dilatant online activities , All mentioned above,
22. Which powders are (heavy) powders ?
The methods of preperations, The comminution process quiz builder , Granulation , All mentioned above,