Four Functions Quiz1. How did we place the vocabulary words into the appropriate categories in the chart (table)?
memory, storage, CPU, megabyte, megabyte, kilobyte, gigabyte, terabyte, input, processing, storage, output, none of these,
2. What is the main storage inside the computer?
right click the text, CTRL-z, drag the mouse over the text starting in top left, CTRL-a,
3. Which does not belong?
scanner, monitor, printer, speaker,
4. What are the 4 functions of a computer?
to write, to read, to boot, to load,
5. What is the best way to highlight an entire document?
copy and paste, drag and drop, cut and paste, CTRL-drag,
6. To gather information from a source
gigabyte, megabyte, kilobyte, terabyte,
7. All disks are for
hard disk, floppy disk, RAM, ROM,
8. Another name for the CPU?
processing, input, storage, output,
9. Which is the smallest?
cut and paste, copy and paste, drag and drop, none of these,