Four Functions Quiz1. Which is the smallest?
memory, storage, CPU, megabyte, megabyte, kilobyte, gigabyte, terabyte, input, processing, storage, output, none of these,
2. What are the 4 functions of a computer?
right click the text, CTRL-z, drag the mouse over the text starting in top left, CTRL-a,
3. All disks are for
scanner, monitor, printer, speaker,
4. Another name for the CPU?
to write, to read, to boot, to load,
5. How did we place the vocabulary words into the appropriate categories in the chart (table)?
copy and paste, drag and drop, cut and paste, CTRL-drag,
6. To gather information from a source
gigabyte, megabyte, kilobyte, terabyte,
7. Which does not belong?
hard disk, floppy disk, RAM, ROM,
8. How did we get a long list of words from one document to another?
processing, input, storage, output,
9. What is the best way to highlight an entire document?
cut and paste, copy and paste, drag and drop, none of these,