FOA- chapter 201. Substances whose effects during pregnancy are unclear
Fetal alcohol Spectrum disorder, fetal alcohol syndrome disorder, fetal alcohol system distortion create online activities , fetus abuse security dysfunction,
2. What is thought to be the outcome of mothers who breastfeed while smoking marijuana%3e
1st trimester, 2nd trimester, 3rd trimester, 4th trimester,
3. The physical complications associated with narcotics abuse during pregnancy include
low birth weight, facial abnormalities, smaller brain size at birth, all of the above,
4. What is the estimated percentage of mothers who smoke cigarettes during pregnancy?
facial abnormalities, smaller brain size, none have been found, both a and b,
5. What does FASD stand for?
still birth, breech, spontaneous abortion, all of the above,
6. It is reported that the use of aspirin by the mother during pregnancy might produce
slower motor development, FASD, asthma, glaucoma,
7. Characteristics of children with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome are
buspirone, bupropion, disulfiram, all of the aove,
8. The effects of maternal cocaine use are
15%25, 20%25 distant learning , 25%25, 30%25,
9. What substance is the fetus most commonly exposed to?
anaemia, postpartum, prolonged labour class web page , all of the above,