D1_English_Test_VocabularyTest your skills on vocabulary in the English Language Level: Junior I
1. Read and write the number or the word. (5X2=10marks)
EYES,Eyes,eyes,EYE,eye,Eye, , ,
2. Write the correct sentence. (5X2=10 marks)
Mouth,MOUTH,mouth, , ,
3. # are animals.
Nose,NOSE,nose, , ,
5. There is # apple on the table.
Finger,finger,FINGER,FINGERS,fingers,Fingers, online activities , ,
6. Oh no! Look! # fly!
e-learning , ,
7. Part IV: GRAMMAR (40 MARKS) A. Circle the correct answer (10X1=10 marks)
Twenty,twenty,TWENTY, , ,
8. Number four is for:
, short answer questions ,
9. There is / There are eleven pupils in the classroom.
10. Number three is for:
12. I # a boy.
an ESL , Answer_3_(optional),
14. Number five is for:
15. Is there / Are there any nohtebooks on my desk?
16. There%27s / There are a teacher in the classroom.
17. Number six is for:
have got, Answer_3_(optional),
18. This is my pen. # pen is red.
This, These, Answer_3_(optional),
19. There # one boy in my classroom.
many, is, much,
is, am quiz ,
21. Number two is for:
22. Is there a helicopter? Yes, there is / isn%27t.
23. There isn%27t / There aren%27t a computer at my school.
24. Number one is for:
25. My brother # a beautiful cat.
Are there any nohtebooks on my desk?, , ,
26. I # sad.
There isn%27t a computer at my school., , ,
27. How # pupils are there in your classroom?
Is there a helicopter? Yes, there is., , ,