D1_English_partIII_Vocabulary1. Oh no! Look! # fly!
Hair,HAIR, , elearning ,
2. There isn%27t / There aren%27t a computer at my school.
5. Is there / Are there any nohtebooks on my desk?
Finger,finger,FINGER,FINGERS,fingers,Fingers, , ,
7. There%27s / There are a teacher in the classroom.
activity , ,
8. Number four is for:
9. Read and write the number or the word. (5X2=10marks)
13, , ,
10. Is there a helicopter? Yes, there is / isn%27t.
11. Number three is for:
12. Number five is for:
, language ,
14. There is / There are eleven pupils in the classroom.
15. Part IV: GRAMMAR (40 MARKS) A. Circle the correct answer (10X1=10 marks)
The, A help students assimilate material , It,
16. There # one boy in my classroom.
The, A, Some tool for teachers ,
17. Number one is for:
18. What%27s this. It%27s # pencil
has got, have got, Answer_3_(optional),
19. I # sad.
This, These, Answer_3_(optional),
20. I # a boy.
many, is online activities , much,
22. # are animals.
an, a, few,
23. Write the correct sentence. (5X2=10 marks)
is, are, were,
24. Number two is for:
interactive , ,
25. Number six is for:
26. This is my pen. # pen is red.
Are there any nohtebooks on my desk?, , ,
27. My brother # a beautiful cat.
There isn%27t a computer at my school., , ,
28. There is # apple on the table.
Is there a helicopter? Yes, there is., , online activities ,
29. How # pupils are there in your classroom?
There%27s a teacher in the classroom., , ,