Correct Change1. You are a clerk at a video store. Your customer buys a used video game for $13.25 and gives you a $20 bill. How much change should you return?
$5.75, $6.75, $6.25,
2. The amount paid for your recent Wal-Mart purchase was $21.79. You gave the cashier $25.00. How much change should you receive?
$.47, $.57, $.53,
3. After school you stopped at Food Lion to buy a gallon of milk with a total cost of $3.49. If you gave the clerk four dollar bills, how much change should you receive?
$3.41, $4.41, $3.59,
4. Darla paid $125.04 to purchase a diamond ring worth $112.89. She receives $12.15 in change. Is this the correct amount of change?
$3.21, $3.79, $4.21,
5. Claire buys 5 daffodil flowers and 5 red roses. She paid $5.00. Each daffodil cost 30 cents and each rose costs 25 cents. How much money will she receive back in change?
$.41, $.51, $.61,
6. Kirk pays $10.00 to buy a toy that costs $5.62. What%27s the change he should expect back?
$6.77, $7.23 educational games , $7.77,
7. You buy a combo at McDonald%27s that costs $5.59. You give the clerk a $10 bill. How much change should you receive?
$4.38, $4.62, $5.38,
8. You buy a small bag of cookies that costs $.43 and give the clerk $1.00. How much change should you receive?
TRUE, FALSE, ,
9. You stop at a local convenience store and buy two soft drinks for $3.29. You hand the clerk a five-dollar bill. How much change should you receive?
$2.75, $2.25, $3.25,