pastsimple1Fill in the correct form of the verbs between brackets
1. Last week Man. Utd. # (to win) the match.
bought, , ,
2. last week Man. Utd.# (to lose) the match.
sold, , ,
3. Where # (to be) you last night?
was, , ,
4. My dad # (to buy) a new car last week.
were, , ,
5. In 1995 he # (to be) only a small baby.
gave, , ,
6. The girl # (to go) home at about 4 pm.
drove, , ,
7. How was your summer holiday? I # (to have) a wonderful time in France!
forgot, , ,
8. Last month she # (to write) a long letter to her pen pal.
threw up, , ,
9. When the bullies chased the poor boy, he # (to run) away as fast as he could.
wrote, , ,
10. The old lady finally # (to sell) her house.
lost, , ,
11. My mum was angry with me. I # (to forget) to buy some milk yesterday.
won, , ,
12. I # (to come) home late last night
had, , ,
13. I # (to throw up) up last night. But now I feel much better!
went, , ,
14. The boy # (to give) his girlfriend a nice present on her birthday.
gave, mix questions , improve results ,
15. At his 18th birthday his parents # (to give) him a brand new car.
ran, , improve results ,