Present_Past_TensePresent Tenses and Past Tenses Please click on the right answer
1. The police ____________a burglary in the city centre.
have just reported, just reported, reported, were just reporting
2. What time __________?
is the film starting, the film is starting, the film starts, does the film start
3. I ___________ the new Iron Man film. I%27ve heard it%27s good.
not seen, didn%27t see, haven%27t seen, didn%27t saw
4. Come on! I ____________ for two hours for you to get ready.
%27ve been waiting, was waiting learning , had been waiting, %27ve been waited
5. I _____________ that story so many times!
heard, have heard, have been hearing, have hearing
6. ______________ the performance last night?
Did you enjoy, Have you enjoyed, You enjoyed, Were you enjoyed
7. What ____________ between 8:00 and 10:00 last night?
had you done, were you doing, you doing, have you done
8. results By the time we called them, they _____________ .
already went out, had already gone out, already gone out, were already going out
9. Did you ___________ to have a swing in your garden when you were a child?
using, would use, used, use