more WWII1. Normandy marks the spot of the
invasion of Poland, invasion of Berlin, D day invasion, Battle of the Bulge
2. Which statement is true?
Women were more confined to the hom during WWII, During WWII, industrial production slowed down, neither of these are true, both are true
3. Oak Ridge TN played an important role in the
planning of D day, Manhattan Project, production of aluminum, housing of prisoners of war
4. Which of the following most directly led to the Holocaust?
Japanese imperialism, D day, anti-Semitism, Pearl Harbor
5. the right of a government to take private property for public use, with payment of compensation
Fascism, Appeasement, Eminent Domain, Federal Superiority
6. He was the President of the US when WWII started for America at Pearl Harbor.
Harry Truman, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, Franklin Roosevelt
7. Leader of the Soviet Union during WWII
Benito Mussolini, Joseph Stalin interactive , Adolf Hitler, Winston Churchill
8. WWII occurred from 1939-1945.
True, False, -, -
9. This is a theory of government in which a single party or leader controls the lives of its people.
Nationalism, Realism, Totalitarianism, Appeasement
10. Considered to be the father of the Italian Fascism
Winston Churchill, Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Herbert Hoover
11. Which of the following was not an Axis Power?
Germany, Italy, France, Japan
12. crossword maker The Treaty of Versailles punished Germany at the end of WWI.
True grading , False, -, -
13. Prior to 1941, the US had declared itself to be a neutral nation. However, the US did give aid to this country...
Germany, Japan, Great Britain, Italy
14. online The code name for the D day invasion
Operation Charge, Operation Raid Normandy, Operation Overlord, none of these
15. Wave of violent anti-Jew demonstrations that resulted in businesses, synagogues, etc being vandalized - many Jews were arrested as well
the Five Year Plan, the Sino-Japanese War crossword maker , the Beer Hall Putsch, Kristallnacht