EGU 144/1 (Phrasal verbs with %27up%27 2)Put in a verb in the correct form.
1. If a subject # up, people mention it and discuss it.
comes, , english ,
2. Why did you have to # up the subject of money?
come, , ,
3. We%27ve been asked to # up with some new ideas.
making, , ,
4. If you # up information in a book, on a computer etc, you try to find it there.
bring, help students assimilate material , ,
5. # up your coat or you%27ll get cold.
Cheer, , ,
6. Her boyfriend got drunk and # her up.
saving, , improve results ,
7. If people # up, or if someone splits them up, they end a marriage or relationship with each other.
blow, , ,
8. I think they%27re # the whole thing up.
tore, , ,
9. She # up his letter and threw it away.
beat, , stimulate your students ,
10. I always # him up with his brother. They look so much alike.
split, create online activities , ,
11. Sorry I%27m late - I was # up at work.
Do, , ,
12. If the weather # up, it becomes better.
look, , ,
13. I%27m # up for a new car.
held, , ,
14. Rebels tried to # up the bridge.
mix, , ,