EGU 144/1 (Phrasal verbs with %27up%27 2)Put in a verb in the correct form.
1. If a subject # up, people mention it and discuss it.
comes, , ,
2. She # up his letter and threw it away.
come, , ,
3. Her boyfriend got drunk and # her up.
making, , ,
4. I think they%27re # the whole thing up.
bring, , ,
5. I always # him up with his brother. They look so much alike.
Cheer, , ,
6. If you # up information in a book, on a computer etc, you try to find it there.
saving, , ,
7. # up your coat or you%27ll get cold.
blow, prepare quiz , ,
8. # up! The worst is over.
tore, , ,
9. I%27m # up for a new car.
beat, , ,
10. If the weather # up, it becomes better.
split, , ,
11. If people # up, or if someone splits them up, they end a marriage or relationship with each other.
Do, , ,
12. Rebels tried to # up the bridge.
look, results history , ,
13. Sorry I%27m late - I was # up at work.
held, , ,
14. We%27ve been asked to # up with some new ideas.
mix, , online quizzes ,