Chapter 71. Immediately after installation, you want to view the installation log files. What files should you view? (Choose two answers.)
SCSI, DMA, IRQ, I/O address,
2. Which of the following is used to give each device a separate unique portion of physical memory to utilize?
/root/log, /sys/log, /var/log, /etc/log,
3. Which of the following do DMAs and IRQs have in common? (Choose all that apply.)
RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 4 print quizzes , RAID 5,
4. Where are BIOS configuration settings stored?
They both have assignments that function to serve two different data path widths, 16 bit and 8 bit., They have nothing in common., They both have one assignment that is lost to normal user usage., They are both lists of prioritized assignments.,
5. Which RAID level is also referred to as mirroring?
The operating system must support Plug-and-Play., The system must have used up all available IRQs crossword maker , The device to be configured must support Plug-and-Play., The BIOS must support Plug-and-Play.,
6. Which of the following can be used to simplify the deployment of several Linux servers in your organization? (Choose all that apply.)
in RAM, on the hard disk drive in the / directory, on the hard disk drive in the /etc directory, on the hard disk drive in the /var directory,
7. What is the default IRQ for COM 1?
2, 4, 1, 0,
8. 10. SCSI devices that use an 8-bit wide data path use _______.
TRUE, FALSE, ,
9. You want to view log files to get information about a problem you are having. In which directory will you likely find the log files?
an 8-pin connector , a 15-pin connector., a 50-pin connector, a 68-pin connector,
10. What is the default IRQ and I/O setting for LPT1?
2, 5, 8, 7,
11. You need to find out the IRQ, DMA, and I/O address assignments currently made on your computer. What do you do?
Where are BIOS configuration settings stored?, on the CMOS chip maintained by a small flow of electricity, in the bootloader, in the appropriate file in the /proc directory,
12. How many direct memory access channels are there?
disk imaging software, an automatic software installation server, a kickstart file, an automated boot disk,
13. Which of the following RAID levels is not fault tolerant?
RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 4 multiple choice questions , RAID 5,
14. Two peripheral devices can share and use the same Interrupt Request setting at the same time.
TRUE, FALSE, ,
15. Each device must have a unique IRQ, DMA, and I/O address assignment. True or False?
IRQ 7 and I/O address 378-37F, IRQ 5 and I/O address 378-37F print quizzes , IRQ 5 and I/O address 3F8-3FF, IRQ 7 and I/O address 278-27F,
16. To take advantage of Plug-and-Play, which of the following must be met? (Choose all that apply.)
fast and wide, slow and wide, slow and narrow, fast and narrow,
17. A SCSI-3 controller card can always accommodate more devices than a SCSI-2 controller card. True or False?
Open a desktop environment and view system information on the Settings menu., View the appropriate files in the /etc directory., View the contents of the appropriate files in the /settings directory., View the contents of the appropriate files in the /proc directory.,
18. SCSI-1 is also referred to as _______.
/root/install.log, /proc/install.log, /root/install.log.syslog, /proc/install.log.syslog,