Switch 3 %27Too / enough a%27Choose the correct answer.
1. You don%27t eat ___. You should eat more - it%27s good for you.
loud enough, loud too, enough loud,
2. Can you hear the radio? Is it ___ for you?
old enough, young enough, too young,
3. %27Would you like some more to eat?%27 %27No, thanks. I%27ve had ___.%27
too time, time enough, enough time,
4. Is there ___ in your coffee?
small enough, big enough, enough big,
5. Don%27t buy that coat. It%27s nice but it isn%27t ___.
eat enough, enough eat, eat too,
6. It%27s late but I don%27t want to go to bed now. I%27m not ___.
enough fruit, fruit enough, too fruit,
7. Tina is very thin. She doesn%27t ___.
enough long, too long, long enough,
8. He can leave school if he wants - he%27s ___.
too, enough, not enough,
9. Did you have ___ to answer all the questions in the exam?
tired enough, enough tired, too tired,