Robotics 1 - Midterm Practice Questions1. Which of the following is not an engineering notebook requirement?
write clearly, perforated pages for easy removal, write in ink, number each page
2. Never wear _____ in the robotics lab.
closed toed shoes, work boots, sneakers, sandals
3. How many joysticks control the robot%27s drive train in Tank control?
zero, it uses the buttons, one, two, three
4. The __________ step of the engineering design cycle allows designers to be creative and think outside of the box.
prototype interactive , brainstorming, analysis, problem identification
5. Which of the following is not a main attribute of a screw:
diameter, material, color, type
6. The ____ is the brain of the robot.
battery, transmitter, chassis, controller
7. If an injury occurs in the classroom, what is the first thing you should do?
ignore it, only tell your partner, notify the teacher, run out of the classroom and tell the nurse
8. To protect yourself and others from harm in the classroom you should:
leave tools around so others can pick them up for you, fool around in the classroom, take chances in order to save time, keep your work area clean and orderly
9. _________ are used to protect your eyes.
Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Safety glasses, Contact lenses
10. e-learning A while loop is used to
execute a section of code until a condition has been met, wait a specificed amount of time, ensure that the battery has enough power, check an input repeatedly
11. The %22==%22 symbol is used to
perform an assignment with no comparison, perform a comparison as well as an assignment, always evaluate an expression as true, perform a comparison with no assignment
12. When you compile a program, you are
piling program statements one after another, creating or editing %27C%27 language statements, converting your %27C%27 language into machine language, sending the program to controller on the robot
13. An if-else statement is used when:
You need to do one thing, the other, or neither, You need to do one thing or both things., You need to do both things, or neither., You need to do one thing or the other, but not both
14. The %25 means what in computer programming math?
Remainder division, Regular division, Percent, Multiplication