Devil%27s Arithmetic #3 slider - TEST MARCH 81. unable to figure out
undistinguishable, Shmuel, rabbi, Fayge
decreed, singing, undistinguishable, crematoria
3. furnaces for burning
crematoria, undistinguishable, Nazi soldiers, singing
4. heavy and penetrating
profound, Nazi trucks, dour, Fayge
5. cocky and arrogant
impudent, relative%27s bags, resettled, profound
6. who thinks the sherele is too gloomy for a wedding
Fayge, Hannah, Nazi soldiers, dour
7. who finds Fayge%27s hand is rough
Hannah, relative%27s bags, profound, crematoria
8. who says not to fear men, only to tremble before God?
rabbi school , Nazi soldiers, dour, singing
9. What did the wedding party see when they got to the village?
Nazi trucks, Fayge, resettled, crematoria
10. what helps Hannah figure out what is happening?
the year, Fayge, the village, the soldiers
11. how do the Jews calm their fears?
singing, sleeping, profound, reading
12. prepare quiz the aunts and grandmothers are already
taken away and resettled, at home generate answer keys , the the synagogue, in the truck
13. who is getting married to Fayge?
Shmuel, Yitzchak, the rabbi, Gitl
14. online quizzes what do the Jews notice when they first get to the train station?
relative%27s bags, a synagogue, a prison camp, the iron gate
15. who does the rabbi say will guard the village?
Nazi soldiers, guard dogs, school children, relatives
16. keeping somthing at a great distance
dour, alienated, periphery, decreed
17. to ruin or violate something holy
billet, profound, impudent, desecrate
18. to position soldiers in one place
billet, crematoria, lucid, dour
19. clear-headed, able to think and speak clearly
dour, impudent, lucid, decreed
20. unable to solve, can%27t figure it out
profound, undecipherable, desecrate, dour
21. around the edge, the fringes
lucid, dour, perpiphery, impudent