PE: Meaning of Stunts1. Stunts also strenghten the _________ and develop ___________
same height and weight, , ,
2. In this exercise you imitate the movement of animals or animal movements.
3. These can be performed by solo performer.
4. These are part of gymnastics exercises that promote one%27s over all Physical FItness
5. # are commonly seen in acrobatic performance and perform by 3 or more persons.
Individual Stunts, , ,
6. Group stunts promote and _____ among participants.
7. # it is performed by two people.
Stunts, educational games , ,
8. Animal Stunts Exercises are also __________ or ___________
physical growth, postural disorders, develop,endurance,postural disorders,
9. Stunts are designed to facilitate _________ _ , rectify __________.
endurance, postural disorders, mascular system, endurance, mascular system, postural disorders,