Italian Cuisine QuizRead the question and circle the answer.
1. %22before the pasta%22 The appetizer
Al Dente, Bruschetta, Tomato, Antipasto
2. Toasted Italian bread with olive oil, tomatoes, and garlic
Basil, Pane, Bruschetta, Colander
3. Italian ham - sliced VERY thin.
Tomato, Prosciutto, Whisk, Colander
4. Rice that is cooked in broth. Not instant rice.
Tomato printable , Antipasto, Risotto, Prosciutto
5. educational activities Thick soup with tomatoes, vegetables and pasta
Pane, Slotted Spoon, Strainer, Minestrone
6. online activities Italian term for bread
Pane, Espresso, Antipasto, Al dente
7. Dark strong coffee
Cappucino, Espresso, Slotted Spoon, Tomato
8. hot drink with espresso and frothed hot milk.
Colander, Basil, Cappucino, Minestrone
9. Italian ice cream. Made from milk, gelatin, sugar, and fruit
Sherbet, Risotto, Colander, Gelato
10. a tool with wire mesh for fine straining of food.
Colander, Al dente, Espresso, Strainer
11. a balloon shaped tool used to whip air into foods, like egss.
Whisk, Bruschetta, Minestrone, Slotted Spoon
12. school a bowl with holes used to drain liquid from foods.
Whisk, Slotted Spoon, Colander, Gelato
13. a large spoon with slots for draining liquids from foods.
Whisk, Strainer, Slotted Spoon, Risotto
14. a herb common to Italian cooking.
Basil, Whisk, Prosciutto, Cappucino
15. A red fruit/vegetable common to Italian cooking.
Zucchini, Cappucino, Basil, Tomato