IBF Lesson 41. Which search engine database contains cross-referencing fields for conceptual searches?
a foreign key, a keyword, a primary key, a query,
2. What feature provided with many e-mail programs can store information for commonly accessed e-mail contacts?
a Boolean search, a database search, a keyword search, a directory search,
3. What is the purpose of Boolean operators?
AltaVista, Excite, Lycos, Yahoo!,
4. To avoid plagiarizing information that you reference for Internet research, you should:
To identify the most recent information about a particular search topic, To narrow Internet searches by requiring or excluding keywords print quizzes , To organize the results of a search, To specify the parameters for a full-text index search,
5. A collection of data about a specific topic organized into rows and columns is called:
cite information from the sites you use, contact the creators of the sites you use active teaching , determine the types of institutions that host the sites you use, evaluate the ranking systems of the sites you use,
6. A text string that appears on a Web page and is used by search engines to identify relevant URLs is called:
Import tool, Address book, Autoresponder, Attachment,
7. What is an e-mail signature?
A digital display of one%27s handwritten signature, Proof of one%27s identity for security purposes, A closing remark that is manually attached to an e-mail, Text that appears automatically at the bottom of an e-mail message,