Robotics 1 - Unit 1 Practice Questions1. Which of the following is not an engineering notebook requirement?
write clearly, perforated pages for easy removal, write in ink, number each page
2. elearning Never wear _____ in the robotics lab.
closed toed shoes, work boots, sneakers, sandals
3. How many joysticks control the robot%27s drive train in Tank control?
zero, it uses the buttons elearning , one, two, three
4. e-learning The __________ step of the engineering design cycle allows designers to be creative and think outside of the box.
prototype language , brainstorming, analysis, problem identification
5. Which of the following is not a main attribute of a screw:
diameter, material, color, type
6. The ____ is the brain of the robot.
battery class website , transmitter, chassis, controller
7. If an injury occurs in the classroom, what is the first thing you should do?
ignore it, only tell your partner, notify the teacher, run out of the classroom and tell the nurse
8. To protect yourself and others from harm in the classroom you should:
leave tools around so others can pick them up for you, fool around in the classroom, take chances in order to save time, keep your work area clean and orderly
9. _________ are used to protect your eyes.
Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Safety glasses, Contact lenses