IBF: Lesson 11. The three-letter domain category at the right side of a domain name is also called:
a dotted quad, a server name, a top-level domain, a Web site host,
2. What is a cookie?
determines the best route for information to travel between a client and a server, divides computing tasks between the client and the server using a common set of protocols, is a group of computers connected within a confined geographic area, consists of two ore more LANs that span a wide geographic area,
3. T and E carriers that contain fewer than the normal number of channels are known as:
Because several individuals in various locations had the same idea at the same time, To avoid a central point of vulnerability, and thus reduce the chance of total network failure, So that the researchers in various locations could communicate with each other simultaneously, To ensure the fastest possible connection speeds,
4. If you disable image loading in a browser, then:
Backbones, Gateways, Packets, Routers,
5. The Client / Server model:
analog T and E carriers, digital T and E carriers, fractional T and E carriers, wireless T and E carriers,
6. Which protocol is used specifically to send e-mail to others withn an outgoing server?
Web pages load in text mode only, Web pages download more slowly, You can view Web pages without storing them in a disk cache, It is impossible to accept cookies from a Web site.,
7. Why was the Internet created using multiple connections among multiple hosts?