Hearing colours, eating sounds (MC)Uzupełnij luki w tekstach JEDNYM wyrazem, tak aby otrzymać logiczny i gramatycznie poprawny tekst.
1. People with the most common synaesthesia- # %27syn%27 as they sometimes refer to it- perceive words, letters and numbers as distinct colours.
at, , ,
2. Do they hear the same things and see the same colours? People with synaethesia really # experience the world differently.
do, , ,
3. Some see colours and patterns wheb they hear music or words. # %27taste%27 %27syn%27 as they as they sometimes refer to it- perceive words, letters and numbers in distinct colours.
of, , ,
4. New scientific research shows that condition can take a variety # forms.
Others, , ,
5. As many in 2000 people has an extraordinary condition in # the five senses intermigle.
or, , ,
6. Most synaesthetes find their condition enriching. # for others it can be unsettling because sounds produce uncomroftable colours, words, provoke old tastes.
but, , ,
7. For neuroscientists, modern technology is at # making possible to study synaesthesia, and revealing in in the process a great deal about the brain processes sensory information in all of us.
how, e-learning , ,