Chocolate history (MC)Uzupełnij luki w tekstach JEDNYM wyrazem, tak aby otrzymać logiczny i gramatycznie poprawny tekst.
1. Nestle%27s recently-invented condensed milk was easy to mix # cocoa paste.
for, , ,
2. Cadbury%27s %27Dairy Milk%27, first developed in 1905, is # UK%27s most popular chocolate bar. Milk chocolate is now wordl%27s best-selling variety.
its, , distant learning ,
3. Cocoa butter melts at around 97 F, # is human body temperature. That is why chocolate melts in the mouth. In 1875, Swiss Daniel Peter perfected the manufacture of milk chocolate, which is sweeter and smoother than dark chocolate.
by, , active teaching ,
4. 16th century European explorers brought the drink # from their travels, added sweeter flavourings, and soon it was popular as an expensive luxury.
unlike, , ,
5. Theobroma is Greek # %27food of gods%27.
home, back, , ,
6. Chocolate is made # the seeds of the tree Theobroma cacao.
the, , ,
7. In the late 19th century Rudolphe Lindt of Switzerland started adding extra cocoa butter during chocolate manufacture # make it smoother and glossier.
as, , ,
8. Mechanical grinders crushed cocoa, and a powder that was obtained in this way could be heated and poured into moulds, forming shapes # it coolled.
to, active teaching , ,
9. In # 1800s, solid chocolate became popular after the invention of moulding processes.
which, create online activities , ,
10. The ancient Aztecs venerated the cacao tree as a source of strength and wealth and assigned their god Quetzalcoatl # guardian.
with, into, web 2.0 , ,
11. The Aztecs discovered that # crushing the beans into a paste and adding spices, they could make a refreshing and nourishing drink.
the, , ,