The dangers of sunshine (MC)Uzupełnij luki w tekstach JEDNYM wyrazem, tak aby otrzymać logiczny i gramatycznie poprawny tekst.
1. Ultraviolet radiation is the major cause of skin cancer. This disease affects around 50,000 Britons annually. Its most dangerous form, %27malignant melanoma%27 kills # than 2%25 of them.
even, quiz , ,
2. Their skin cannot produce enough melanin to protect them # UV light.
more, , ,
3. Babies under 5 months old should be # out of the sun completely.
up, , ,
4. Children are particularly # risk.
at, , ,
5. Skin cancer makes # half of new cases of cancer in America.
kept, crossword maker , ,
6. In the long term it might # pose a serious threat to your health.
from, , ,
7. Cells that do not recover from sunburn # become defective cancerous cells.
done, printable , ,
8. Some cells die and some repair # by getting rid of the damaged DNA.
themselves, , ,
9. Each time our skin becomes tanned or burned, damage is # to individual skin cells and DNA.
eventually, may, might, will, , grading ,