The dangers of sunshine (MC)Uzupełnij luki w tekstach JEDNYM wyrazem, tak aby otrzymać logiczny i gramatycznie poprawny tekst.
1. Their skin cannot produce enough melanin to protect them # UV light.
even, , ,
2. Babies under 5 months old should be # out of the sun completely.
more, , ,
3. Some cells die and some repair # by getting rid of the damaged DNA.
up, , ,
4. Skin cancer makes # half of new cases of cancer in America.
at, , ,
5. Children are particularly # risk.
kept, , ,
6. Each time our skin becomes tanned or burned, damage is # to individual skin cells and DNA.
from, , ,
7. Ultraviolet radiation is the major cause of skin cancer. This disease affects around 50,000 Britons annually. Its most dangerous form, %27malignant melanoma%27 kills # than 2%25 of them.
done, , ,
8. Cells that do not recover from sunburn # become defective cancerous cells.
themselves, , ,
9. Even in relatively sun-free countries like Britain, it takes as # as half an hour to get sunburn.
eventually, may, might, will, , ,