ExMa Tests 15/3 (%27About my novella%27)Type the missing words. I strongly suggest doing the first two exercises prepared for the text before you start with this one.
1. Science fiction as a # (gatunek) is relatively new.
genre, , ,
2. His cousin was already an # (uznany) merchant.
rehearsal, , ,
3. The project has benefited # (ogromnie) from Jan%27s knowledge.
literary, , ,
4. Most job descriptions are # (nijakie, mdłe), boring and totally lacking in colour.
minor, , ,
5. The contract seems fine, except for a few # (pomniejsze) details.
embedded, , ,
6. Feelings of guilt are deeply # (osadzone) in her personality.
issue, , ,
7. It ended up getting published in the # (literacki) magazine but I got a B in the course.
bland, , ,
8. We should raise the # (kwestia) of discrimination with the council.
established, , ,