Football Quiz1. How many players are there in a team?
9, 10, 11, 12
2. Who decides the fouls and misconducts in the football game?
Goal Keeper, Defender, Referee , Striker
3. What is the maximum number of substitutions permitted in the football match (exclude friendly match)?
5, 4, 3, 2
4. Which is NOT part of a football attire?
Glove, Sock, Baseball Bat, Boot
5. Select an action that does not constitute a yellow card
Unsporting behaviour, Show dissent by action or wordstimulate your students , Scoring a goal, Delays the restart of play
6. Select an action that does not constitute a red card
Serious foul play, Spits an opponent, Recieves a second caution in the same match, Helping goal keeper to take goal kick