U7 THE LITTLE FISH THAT SWAM TO THE BIG OCEAN1. Where did they stay the first night? They stayed in a ____________________.
2. What was the name of the fish? The name of the fish was _____________
3. Where did the wise and old fish find George? He found George in _____________________________.
he was unhappy, was unhappy, online , ,
5. Where did George travel with the big fish? He swam with the big fish to these _________________________.
6. The old and wise men was telling stories about? He was telling stories of great whales and _____________________________.
South Florida, south florida, South florida, south Florida, , ,
8. The school lived in South Florida. This water was full of life and warmth. There was always plenty of food and activity and there was never a unhappy moments for these fish, but not for George. One day, a big, old and wise fish came to visit his school. The old and wise one was telling stories of great whales and big fish. Suddenly George wanted to experience this too. He swam with the big fish towards these new oceans with great dreams. He did not know where he was going but he trusted the older and wiser fish..
big fish, Big fish, BIG FISH, , ,
9. One day the big and wise fish was swimming by the cave and he thought about George, so he went into the cave. There he found George just where he had left him quite some time ago. George had changed however, and did not look the same at all. He was special and he looked so happy. George recognized the old and wise fish and welcomed him. George was now old and wise and the two left the cave together. By Acharya E.T.
new oceans, big oceans, oceans, , ,
10. Once upon a time, there was a fish named George. He lived in the water, as all fish do but something was different about George, he did not like the water. He swam and swam around in the water, and every place he swam, he would find something that he did not like. First, he said that the rocks were to big, then he said that the rocks were too small. Nothing would please him. The other fish in his school, all fish belong to a school, would try to cheer him up. They did not understand why he was unhappy. They loved swimming around in the shallow water and being together.
george.jpg, , ,
11. Soon they came to a cave and they found a safe place for the night with food nearby. The big fish left the cave, but George liked it. It was very quiet and he could hear calming sounds. The melodious sound fascinated him and he could not stop listening to it. He listened and he listened. He did not eat or move because he was so busy listening. The more he listened, the more he began to understand about who he really was, and soon he forgot that he was a fish and that he did not like the water.
12. What didn´t the people in the school understand about the fish? That _______________________________
So busy listening, SO BUSY LISTENING, so busy listening, web page, quiz builder ,
14. What was wrong with the fish? He didn´t like ____________________
15. Whad did he forget after a time listening to the music? He forgot he was _______________________
16. Why didn´t George eat or move? Because he was ______________________________.
17. Where was the school? The school was in ________________________ .