MARYSIA_BIAŁKOWSKA_1_20101. She is # cheerful and co-operative
unfailingly, , ,
2. again,form, unfailingly, occasion, prone, consistently, sporadic, fortnightly, regularly, now, too, course, intervals, uncommon, tendency, regularity, clockwork
sporadic, , ,
3. He has been warned time and time # about his behaviour.
tendency, , ,
4. She delivers her assigments as regular as #.
consistently, , ,
5. He has a (an) # to drift off into his own dream world.
from, , ,
6. Her performance in the # tests has been impressive.
now, , ,
7. She is still # late for lessons, despite frequent warnings.
prone, , online ,
8. Every # and then he comes to life and contributes.
fortnightly, , ,
9. His attendance at classes has been # , to say the least.
occasion , , ,
10. # time to time his powers of concentration wane.
again, , ,
11. He is # to lapses of concentration
uncommon, , ,
12. He needs a fairly stern word as regular #.
regularly, , ,
13. She is missing classes with alarming #.
regularity, , ,
14. It is not # for his work to be handed in extremely late.
clockwork, , ,
15. On the odd # when homework is handed in it is unsatisfactory
course, , activity ,
16. She is able to produce in the # of a single lesson what many students require a week to produce.
too, , ,
17. All # often she is slow to respond and appears not to be concentrating.
intervals, , educational games ,