FILE TWO QUICKTEST1. Your jeans are going to fall down. They’re too #.
A Pole, The Poles e-learning , Polish,
2. # are friendly, hard-working people.
ate quickly, quickly ate, ate quick,
3. I met my husband when I # English in Lithuania.
A Chinese, Chinese girl, A Chinese girl,
4. I didn’t want to go home because the party # .
green long silk, long green silk, silk long green,
5. Jack # because he was so hungry.
hadn’t been finishing, didn’t finish, hadn’t finished,
6. We # the exam for about an hour, when the fire alarm went off.
doesn’t usually drink, doesn’t drink usually, usually doesn’t drink,
7. You sit on one of these on a plane. It%27s a(n) #.
always late, ate always, lately always,
8. Michael’s # for work.
old lovely little, lovely little old, little old lovely,
9. That was # amazing play – I’ll have to go and see it again.
had gone out, had been going out, has been going out crossword maker ,
10. I was at work #.
had left, had been leaving, left,
11. Ppeople who pay to travel on a plane are called #.
extremely excited is, is excited extremely, is extremely excited,
12. Jack’s just bought a # sports car.
taught, had taught, was teaching,
13. I worked # that I finished the job early.
was running, had run, ran,
14. A word which means ‘coming down from the air’ is #.
’done, ’d been doing, were doing,
15. Swimsuits are usually made of #.
poor, the poor, the poor people,
16. I don’t like patterned shirts. I prefer # clothes.
the green ones, the green, the ones green,
17. I think the # skirt suits you best.
such hard, so hard, so hardly, ,
18. Yesterday, I found # that Anna has been going out with Tim for ages.
all yesterday day, yesterday all day, all day yesterday,
19. They knocked # the old hospital and built a new one.
a so, a such, such an,
20. # has joined our English class.
old-fashioned, stylish, scruffy,
21. When I got to the theatre, I realized I # the tickets at home.
In, At, By,
22. People usually think we’re sisters, but # we’re just good friends.
smart, checked web 2.0 , loose,
23. My sister # coffee.
up, down, around online quizzes ,
24. My little brother # about his birthday party.
matches, fits, suits,
25. Ben # with Karen for two years when he asked her to marry him.
obviously, actually quiz builder , especially,
26. I’ll take # , please.
down, up, on,
27. I think you should wear your red dress tonight. It really # you.
lycra, silk, linen,
28. He got out of the car and # into the bank.
denim, hooded, plain,
29. My grandparents have a(n) # cottage in the country.
at the moment, actually, even,
30. Are you going to # for the dinner tonight?
wear up, dress over, dress up,
31. The person that looks after you during a flight is called #.
in, about, out,
32. I love swimming in the sea, # when it’s a really hot day.
sock, glove, shoe,
33. Jane’s been very quiet # . I think she’s worried about something.
late, later, lately,
34. The place where you pick up your suitcase is called #.
customs, air crew, passengers,
35. Can you turn # the TV, please? I can’t hear it very well.
baggage, porter, trolley online quizzes ,
36. Ben’s so # . He always dresses really well.
taking off, landing, boarding,
37. That dress looks fantastic! It fits you like a #.
pilot, security results , flight attendant,
38. Another word for luggage is #.
baggage reclaim , passport control grading , check-in ,
39. # the end of the match, we went for a coffee.
aisle, seat, suitcase,