21. Edgy | Listening Comprehension Test1. When was the term %22cool%22 the height of verbal fashion?
In the 1930s and 40s., In the 1940s and 50s., In the 1950s and 60s.,
2. What%27s the idea behind such term?
So up-to-date., So last-generation., So fashionable.,
3. After some time, the term %22cool%22 went out of favor and seemed _________.
So last-year., Trendy and %22happening%22., Vintage and stylish.,
4. Historically, what has the term %22edgy%22 meant?
Wedge., Eddie., Edgy.,
5. LISTENING COMPREHENSION TEST
It is where the present is becoming the future., It is where new things are happening.web page, It is the most irrelevant part of something.,
6. What%27s the latest fashionable way of saying %22cool%22?
Relaxed and chilled., Innovative and mordern., Anxious and nervous.,