Exam 12 | New Headway Pre-Intermediate1. Fly
, matching excercise ,
2. What # to your leg? (do / you) I%27ve hurt it this morning when I was playing soccer.
has been working, %27s been working, , ,
4. From 6 to 10, complete the sentences with the Present Perfect or Present Continuous form of the verb in brackets.
have been living, %27ve been living, , improve results ,
5. ENGLISH EXAM New Headway Pre-Intermediate Unit 12
has she been working, , ,
6. How long # English? (learn / you)
has been playing, , ,
8. Why is he so tired? He # tennis for five hours. (play)
have you done, , ,
9. I # without electricity for two weeks. (live)
haven%27t seen, have not seen, , ,
13. From 11 to 20, write the past participle of the verbs.
14. From 1 to 5, make sentences using the Present Perfect Continuous with verbs in brackets.
Become, , ,
16. Where # lately? (be / you)
Fallen, , ,
17. How long # in the garden? (work / she)
Flown, , ,
20. I # all day long. I%27m feeling so tired! (study)
Slept, , ,
22. I # for you since two o%27clock (wait)
Gone, , ,
23. Hey, Mike! How are you! I # you in ages! (not / see)
Climbed, , ,